Reminiscing those Summer Days

One of my favorite reasons for living in New Jersey/NYC area is the four distinct seasons! I love how I can have a complete change in style and look every three months, but as the crisp autumn air begins to drop to the low 50's, I kind of miss summer and my glowing tan. The hot weather and warm sun always put me in a wonderful mood. To escape the autumn chills, my sister and a few friends are having a weekend getaway to Florida this coming weekend! I'm beyond excited because - please don't be surprised - this will be my very first time stepping foot into the sunshine state Florida! Also, I'll be visiting the world of magic, Disney World! 

These are some pics from one of my casual summer days strolling in Princeton U. campus. I decided to wear my favorite white sneakers from Topshop over my sandals because I knew I was going get some walking in in downtown Princeton. I'm very glad sneakers are trending this year because these sneakers are very comfy yet stylish. Perfect combo <3 I matched my white sneakers with my white off-the-shoulder top from Abercrombie & Fitch. Keeping it casual, I slipped on a pair of denim shorts, and to give my outfit a dash of color, I styled it with my bright raspberry 3.1 Philip Lim cross body bag along with my red/pink Marc Jacobs bracelet.
I'll be posting a photo diary of my trip to Florida and Disney World soon, so stay tune!
Thank you for reading! 
Enjoy your day! 

xoxo
Miss Fiora

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.