I'm Late...Again!


Did you know that last month was Archtober - New York City's Architecture and Design Month? Yeah, I know. It's already November, but I was away for most of October and then jet lagged for the rest, so I didn't get a good chance to celebrate this month and appreciate the magnificent designs of NYC's new and old architectures. But appreciation should not be limited to one month. It should be constantly admired and loved in our everyday lives!

On my way to the LES for happy hour, I passed by the beautiful, Parisian-styled Manhattan Bridge entrance arch. I decided to walk over to the colonnade and snap a few pics with my sister since we had some time to spare, and we actually never came so close to it. It's gorgeous! It's such a beautiful piece of construction with intricate details and classical designs.
Uh oh, I'm running late again. Gotta get those happy hour drinks, see you later!
~ ~ ~
Thank you for visiting! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Top: H&M // Skirt: Express (similar) // Shoes: Vince Camuto 
Sunnies: Tom Ford (similar) // Necklace: H&M (similar) // Bag: Balenciaga Mini City

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.