DUMBO








 
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!! Did you guys eat a lot and shop just as much? We stayed cozy in our house for Black Friday because this year, I did most of my shopping online! The online sales were amazing and it's not even Cyber Monday yet! There are like 5-day sales and 50% off in many online clothing and department stores! I couldn't help but get a bunch of clothes, shoes, and accessories! And I got an underwater camera for my upcoming travels! I can't wait to share my goodies with you guys when they all arrive to my door next week!

This Friday's weather was beautiful, so after shopping in downtown with my friends, we decided to walk over to Dumbo for breather! Don't be surprised, but it was my first time visiting this area! I absolutely love it! It's such a romantic area - perfect for couples! Or a stroll with friends. 

I hope you had a very joyous weekend filled with an abundance of delicious food and good deals!

Jacket: H&M (similar) // Shirt: H&M (similar) // Shorts: Wet Seal (similar) // Shoes: Aldo
Sunnies: Tom Ford (similar) // Bag: Tory Burch (similar)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.