Ainslie St.











Happy first day of October! Well, autumn has finally arrived, but the weather is telling us something different. It’s such a beautiful sunny day in the upper 70’s, so my sister and I decided to hop on the N train to visit our aunts in Brooklyn. We grabbed a delicious Japanese lunch on Ainslie Street. Then, we came across this beautiful, red brick wall, so we had to snap some photos.

On this gorgeous day, I wore a sheer, black off-the-shoulder top, which shows just enough of my shoulders. I paired it with my very comfortable denim shorts, which ended well because I knew we were going to have a big lunch.

I am so excited for autumn, and I can’t wait to style all my new blouses, knit sweaters, warm coats, and high-waisted trousers. What are you guys looking forward to this fall?

Thank you so much for reading! See you soon!

Top: Zara
Bottom: Zara
Bag: Chanel (Chevron)
Sunglasses: Dior
Acessories: David Yurman bangle, Michele watch

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.