White Stripes


 Happy Thursday!! I can't say whether I like the current warm weather or not. As mid-September comes, it tends to bring the colorful leaves and the cool, crisp weather along, but the weather has been unusually warm and surprisingly humid! It's like a love-hate relationship. I can't complain because I love the summer weather. Summer clothes. Summer stress-free vibes. Of course, I'm still enjoying my light summer outfits. 
But I have to say that I do miss autumn and its sweater weather. I'm loving my black crop top with an open silt in the front - it's simple yet chic. Pairing it with my high-waisted, striped shorts give the entire outfit a casual, edgy and contemporary look. The white sneakers are my favorites because the chucks add a fun touch to it while emphasizing the laid back and casual tone. After a quick lunch with my sister in Chinatown, we took a stroll up to SoHo to enjoy the lovely weather and try to reduce that food baby bump. 

Are you enjoying the summer weather or are you looking forward to the sweater weather? 

Crop top: Forever 21
Shorts; Forever 21 (from HK)
Sneakers: Top Shop/Nordstrom 
Sunglasses: Vince Camuto/Nordstrom
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Kate Spade

Thank you for reading! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.