Lucky Red X Chinatown












Happy Tuesday everyone! Autumn is in the air, my favorite season of the year for fashion. This time of year brings versatile styles and creative ensembles. Today I am wearing a lively red blouse and denim short shorts.  I absolutely love this outfit. It is fun, flirty, and catchy at the same time. I loved it enough that I bought four different colors of the top while I was in Hong Kong in August. I love how it sits under my collarbone, showing just a bit of my broad shoulders. Pairing this outfit with a classic bag and attractive jewelry is sure to get anyone’s adoration.

Well, fall has finally arrived, and I’m extremely excited for the fall fashion. How about you guys? What are some fall pieces you will invest in? Stayed tuned for more creative fall fashion trends =). 

Top: Topshop
Bottom: Abercrombie&Fitch
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Chanel (Chevron)
Sunglasses: Gucci 
Accessories: Gold ring- Topshop, Cartier ring, bracelets- Bourbon and Boweties

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.