The Perfect Black Dress









Good morning friends!! Happy Sunday!

I waited two months for this gorgeous, desirable, openback dress, and it was totally worth it. This dress defines me. I love the sexy and simple deep V-cut, and it's the perfect length for my height.

It's been a wonderful weekend. Yesterday, I celebrated my good friend's 22nd birthday at Del Posto. The meal was absolutely memorable, and I couldn't ask for better companies. It was a lovely night and a great time to catch up with all my amazing friends and share delicious bites. 

I wanted to throw on something exciting and chic for my friend's brunch party, so I chose my "Get Out Dress," by NBD. I love the versatility of this dress - I can wear it out to any places. It's definitely one of my go-to dress this summer.

What are some dresses or trends you like this summer? Thank you for reading. Hope everything will have a great week.

Dress: Revolve (Get Out Dress NBD)
Sunglasses: Gucci
Accessories: Bracelet: J.Crew, Ring: DailyLook

3 comments:

  1. Stunning ❤️ You have beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Perfect Black Dress. Good morning friends!! Happy Sunday! I waited two months for this gorgeous, desirable, openback dress, and it was ... 1blackdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. """So beautiful and backless black dress!thanks for sharing ! i also have a similar one and i got it from here.both the price and quality are wonderful.if you feel tired maybe you can take a look~~~
    www.gearbest.com/backless-black-dress-_gear/"

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.