Raspberry Pink and Cobalt Blue


Happy Friday! Doesn't it just feel amazing as the week hits Friday? Today was a relaxing yet eventful evening for me. I had been receiving many Facebook notifications on the Bryant Park summer events since May, but I had yet to check them out until today as a scurried by the outskirts of the park. I was immediately stopped by the funky yet captivating sounds coming from the stage, and I slowly gravitated towards the field. 

Upon settling in with the animated crowd, I realized that several dance companies were performing tonight as a part the Modern Dance event. Since I had time to spare, I decided to stay and enjoy the performances before I head off to my friend's birthday dinner.

When it's summer, I love wearing those bright, bold colors! I dressed myself in this cobalt blue dress with a cut-out in the front and complemented it with my raspberry, 3.1 Phillip Lim crossbody bag, which I bought a few months ago. It's the perfect size to carry my summer essentials.

How was your Friday evening?

Dress: Forever 21, similar: 1, 2
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, raspberry, similar
Sunglasses: Gucci, similar
Necklace: Francesca's
Sandals: Steve Madden

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.