Poolside Chilling

Good morning sunshine! As my sister and I were in the beautiful island, Koh Samui, we wanted to lounge by the resort pool and forget about all of our worries. It was indeed not a difficult task because the ambiance was purely therapeutic and completely peaceful! We couldn't even be stressed.

During the early afternoon, the sun was too strong for us to lay by the beach, which was a 5 minute walk from the pool, so we stayed by the poolside where the shade was more accessible. We did not want to get burnt! It's very painful.

Here goes my wonderful afternoon. Lounging by the pool. Sipping fresh watermelon juice. Dipping my feet in the cool water. Soaking in some warm sun. Chatting with my lovely sister. And of course, snapping a couple of pictures. That's it!

What's your dream vacation for relaxation?





Bikini: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Cover-Up: Nordstrom
Flip Flops: Wet Seal

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.