Love in the Fountain Mist








I love taking a walk in downtown Princeton, NJ. I've been walking here for many years, and it never gets old! I've been packing and getting last minute things in preparation for my one month Asia trip, so my schedule has been rather busy, especially since the big holiday Fourth of July is coming up. 

Taking a stroll along the Princeton fountain and sipping on bubble tea was an amazing combination for relaxation. I love the atmosphere there with the fountain mist spraying on you and the warm sun radiating on my skin.

Simplicity should be read on my outfit. I wore a simple black crop top, which is very trendy for the summer time, and I paired it with a pink and blue floral shorts to add a dash life and colors to my overall attire.

Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes: Wet Seal
Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Necklace: Francesca's 

Thank you for reading! Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I love walking through Princeton and just people watching and soaking up a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's amazing - it automatically puts me in a good mood =)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.