Glimpse of China

 Bonjour Montreal! Well, not really since I'm already back in the US. During my three day weekend to Montreal, I absolutely loved the lively, fun-filled downtown where I stayed. Taking a step away from the concrete jungle and into the colorful and peaceful botanical garden was very enjoyable. It was the perfect way to cleanse and relax my mind! I appreciated the fragrant flowers and beautiful ambiance of the themed gardens, such as the Chinese garden.
 
  
I love this garden! (and yes, I changed back to flip flops.)
My friend and I enjoyed every moment at the garden, and we definitely stayed at the Chinese garden the longest because of the stunning and eye-catching landscape, plants, and decors! What's your favorite environment?

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Bracelet: J. Crew
Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your day!
(Also, thank you friend for taking all those pics for me!)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.