Dreaming in a Whimsical Land
















Bonjour!! Happy Friday :) Few weeks ago, my sister and I along with a few friends traveled to Montreal for the F1 race. It was very refreshing to get away from the busy NYC and to enjoy some authentic French cuisine and beautiful architectures. 

On this gorgeous, sunny day I wore a vibrant yellow maxi dress to the botanical garden. As you guys all know, yellow is one of my favorite colors to wear during the spring and summer because it's just such a happy color. I love the style of this dress, it's playful and gives off a hint of sexiness because of the open cuts in the front and of the deep V neck line. Enough said about the dress, the botanical garden was absolutely breathtaking. I enjoyed every bit of it, and I wished I was able to take more photos. I was just too mesmerized by my surroundings.

Dress: Jill8James launch
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Gucci 
Shoes: Dune London "Khloe" Crystal & Leather Sandal


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.