White Bow and Blue Fringes

 

Happy Thursday! How are you enjoying the weather? I'm loving the hot summer sun and light summer wear! The gorgeous weather puts me in a happy mood and gives me a sense of adventure to go out and play. After spending Memorial Day Weekend in scenic and green West Virginia, I couldn't help but continued to crave for outdoorsy activities, so I decided to go to the preserve and take a walk in the luscious greenery. 

I wore a white romper because it was light and white, which kept me away from the heat and allowed me to show off my semi-glowing tan from this weekend. To add some color, I chose several blue accessories, including my aviator sunnies, Rebecca Minkoff cross-body bag, and heeled sandals, giving my outfit a clean and chic attitude! 

What are some adventures you have planned for this summer?

Thank you for reading! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Romper: Forever 21
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, mini 5-zip, vinca
Shoes: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Aquaswiss, teal
Earrings: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors, silver (same in rose gold)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.