Today Marks a New Chapter in my Life

Good Morning, Sunshine!
 


 
 
 
Good morning! Happy Monday! How have you been? We've been MIA for the past week, but we're back! =) Did you miss us? Last week was one of my busiest weeks ever! Final exams after final exams. Senior class parties, senior reception, senior trip to Atlantic City, and more! And of course, I had to attend the BIG commencement, which happened yesterday! 

Every ending has a NEW beginning. Yesterday puts an end to my four-year college career, but today marks a new chapter in my life. We decided to take a trip to Pier Village (in NJ) and enjoy the beautiful sunrise as an appreciation for this new start!

Looking back, these four years went by like a breeze! I know I'm going to miss it, but I'm ready to move on. What is something that you miss?

Thank you for reading! Enjoy your Monday! 
Congratulations to the Class of 2015!

Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (coral mini M.A.C.)
Shoes: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.