Prosecco and Popsicle drinks X Coral











Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :) The weather has been extremely beautiful and sunny, which puts me in the mood for rooftop bars. There are so many fun and exciting rooftop bars in NYC. One of my favorite is Loopy Doopy located in Conrad Hotel. It has a great view of the Hudson River and gives off a very relaxing vibe. Loopy Doopy is known for their unique and instragram friendly Prosecco and popsicle drinks. They are not only appealing in appearance but also very refreshing and tasty. 

I wore a loose coral top with my Leith smock waist shorts to give off a spring and cheery vibe. I love the color of this top! It's very versatile, you can dress it up or down. Since my outfit is on the casual side, I paired it with my Burberry wedges to spice it up. 

So what did you do this weekend?

Thank you for reading! Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

Top: ASTR from Nordstrom
Bottom: Leith from Nordstrom
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Burberry wedges
Accessories: Bangle - J.Crew, Gold Leaf bracelet - DailyLook, Rings- Luv aj





1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit Flora I love how everything pairs together very well, and u can't ever go wrong with a Chanel Bag.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.