Poolside Fun!

Yayy! I'm done with all my undergraduate classes!
Four more exams until graduation - I'm ready for you.
 
I'm going in! See you later =)
Good morning! Happy Friday! Today, I'm doing a #flashbackfriday because I have been studying, staying up, and sipping coffee for the past three days and will continue to do so until next Wednesday! How was your week? I hope it was not as crazy as mine!

Last weekend, my sister and I spent a few hours relaxing in the pool before this busy week of final exams! We wanted to lounge outside and soak in some sunshine, but it was still a little chilly. Instead, we decided to go swimming, and it was lovely! Can't wait to do it again and get a tan next time! What can't you wait to do?

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day! 

Sunglasses: Gucci
Cardigan: Forever 21
Bikinis: Victoria's Secret (from last summer)

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.