New Beginnings





Good morning friends!! Happy Thursday :) I miss you guys so much. Sorry for being MIA for a week. I promise this will never happen again. The last two weeks were the busiest weeks I have had in the past two years. I left the company I have been working for two years and accepted a new offer. I was traveling to DC for health care conferences, visiting a friend who just moved to Orlando and going to Vegas for my friend’s birthday. 

This shoot was completely unexpected. Fiona and I went to our friend’s (Rachel) graduation. The weather and area were just beautiful, so we had to take our DSLRs out to snap a few pics. Rachel, congratulations on you big accomplishment and have a safe flight to Hong Kong. I can’t wait to see you in July.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day! :)

Dress: T-Bags Los Angeles (Ruffled Strapless Maxi Dress)
Bag: Chanel 
Shoes: Dune London from Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Gucci aviators
Accessories: Cartier ring

1 comment:

  1. so cute look ; -))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.