Floral and Flouncy

Yay! It's Friday!
 
What are you looking forward to?

Bye April. Hello May.
Close your eyes, and take a breath.
  Happy Friday! Currently, I'm obsessing over dresses and skirts. I love dresses because they're easy to wear, and I never need to think of a top or bottom to match with it! Also, it feels lovely as the spring breeze comes by and gently flounces my dress. Do you have a new obsession?

Dressing causally to class is a religion for me. Since I only had one class, I wore this outfit with my tote bag (not shown above). The floral dress was extremely comfy and light-weighted. The weather still got chilly at times, so I paired it with my favorite leather jacket to keep me away from the chills and add an edgy touch to my outfit. To go with the leather theme, I chose my leather booties.

FUN, YOUNG, and CHIC!

Then, I took a walk down the grassy field to enjoy the warm sun, smell the luscious grass and blooming flowers, and relax in peace! Soon after, I hit up the bars with my girls for happy hour with the same outfit! What are your Friday plans?

Jacket: Zara (old)
Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: H&M (old)
Sunglasses: Aquaswiss
Accessories: Necklace: H&M (old), Bracelet: J. Crew

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.