Little Polka Dots

Happy Tuesday!! I rarely curl my hair, but lately I love it because it adds more texture to my hair and spices up my simple outfits! Aside from that, I bought this simple, navy blue dress with polka dots and paired it with a pale pink cardigan to make it fun and edgy! Since the colors were rather gentle, I decided to carry my bright yellow purse  to give my outfit a little more liveliness! This cute and chic look is perfect and suitable for lunch dates and other weekend festivities! What did you do for this weekend?

Thank you so much for reading and have a happy day :)

Dress: H&M 
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Chanel
Accessories: Juicy Couture (necklace), Charlotte Russe (bracelets), 
Daily Look (maple leaf bracelet)

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combos! This would be cute with a denim jacket and white converse too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, thanks, Matina! I can totally see YOU wearing that outfit ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.