Enjoying the breeze




Hi friends, it's Fiona! I'm the other sister! Happy Thursday!! Today is amazing because the weather is finally getting warmer. As the weather becomes more friendly, I try to find time and sneak outside! I really enjoy the fresh, spring air and gentle breeze. What's your favorite part about spring?
For an afternoon stroll at the Hudson River Park, I threw on a loosely-fitted, knit sweater over a pair of charcoal jeggings, and I decided to put on a pair of simple yet stylish heels to spice up my causal and comfy look. 

Thank you so much for reading and have a happy day :)

Coat: Forever 21 
Top: H&M
Bottom: Hue
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Accessories: Michael Kors watch, David Yurman bracelet

4 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit, especially the shoes! Looking forward to more posts as the weather becomes nicer. I cant wait to read more post's from you two way to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alessa! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoy my outfit posts! That puts a HUGE smile on my face =) Yess, I can't wait to share more posts with you!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the shoes Fiona!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.