Coachella inspired








Happy Thursday!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I am far from a Coachella girl, but I love the fun and carefree look people dressed for music festivals. So I created this look, I picked an ivory top with mixed textures of crochet and laces. I paired it with black crochet trim shorts which are extremely comfortable. I also layered it with a light weighted navy cardigan to create an effortless vibe. Since my outfit consists of subdue colors, I added a pop of teal blue. I absolutely love this bag, it’s the perfect size and it will prevent you from carrying too much which I always tend to do. Time to pick out a pair of shoes and I went with my Burbery wedges. These are seriously the most comfortable pair of wedges I own. I can walk in them for hours and my feet will still feel great. They also do a great job in elongating my legs which is always nice. This simple and effortless look is great for walks in the park and weekend activities. So what will you be doing this weekend?

Thank you so much for reading and have a happy day :)

Cardigan: Forever 21
Top: Express
Bottom: Topshop
Bralette: Nasty Gal
Bag: Sophie Hulme (Box Flap Bag, Teal Blue)
Shoes: Burberry
Sunglasses: Gucci
Accessories: J.Crew bracelet (old) Michele watch, Cartier ring, Luv aj rings

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.