A Pink Festival



 

 
 
 
Happy Sunday! How are you enjoying the beautiful spring weather and vibrant blooming flowers? The cherry blossoms are at full bloom during this time of the year, and the Sakura Matsuri (aka Cherry Blossoms) Festival is taking place this weekend. Luckily, my friends and I were able to make it to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden to enjoy various types of cherry blossoms, watch Japanese performances, try some snacks, and observe a glimpse of their culture.

I kept my outfit simple and casual with an edgy look because I like to feel relaxed on my weekends, but since it's a festival, I want to look nice and somewhat polished. I wore a loose, lavender tank top with my fitted, white shorts to have that casual vibe, but I threw on my leather jacket to give it a more edgy and stylish touch. Lastly, I slipped on my white wedges and snapped on my white floral necklace to spice it up creating a fun, casual, and trendy look. Also, I grabbed my Longchamp bag because the size is perfect for a festival, and I love the bright magenta with my outfit! How did you spend your weekend? 

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Jacket: Zara
Top: Express
Shorts: Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Longchamp (Small Le Pliage)
Accessories: Necklace: Francescas, Sunglasses: Tom Ford

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.