A pop of RED

Heyy friends, I hope you are having a wonderful day! :)


 A pop of red will always bring out the charm in an outfit :)
Edgy and sexy ankle boots


I love my Givenchy bag, it's very low maintenance, chic, and can fit a lot.



Happy Monday! :) I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and wishing you a productive week ahead. Today is lovely day because its's 60 degrees in NYC. I paired my white, sheer blouse with a pair of black skinny jeans. I also took my red Givenchy bag out, this shade of red is so stunning and it instantly adds life to my outfit.  I absolutely love this look, it's very simple, yet stylish and chic. You can wear this outfit to meetings, lunch with friends or even a walk in the park. So what are you looking forward to this week?

Thank you so much for reading and have a happy day :)



Top: Zara (Japan)
Bottom: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Givenchy
Sunglasses: Gucci
Accessories:Michele watch, David Yurman braclet, Cartier ring, Revolve ring

2 comments:

  1. so nice look ; -))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks love :) Have a great day!

      -Miss Fiora

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.