A hint of SWEETNESS


Happy Wednesday!! We hit the midpoint - halfway to the weekend! I aimed for a fun, casual, and cute look. My floral skirt gives off a youthful and girly vibe, and I complemented it with my loose, simple "Sweetie" tee making it cute but casual. To add more excitement to my outfit, I wore my black, heeled booties with red, knee-high socks. I scrunched down my socks, so only a little red was hovering above my ankles. (Flats or loafers would go very well with the outfit too.) I also snapped on my red, floral statement necklace and put on my red, knit hat to give off a lively and bold attitude! This is an outfit perfect for hanging out and getting lunch with friends, visiting a carnival, and doing many other spring activities! Have you made any plans for the weekend yet?

Thank you so much for reading and have a happy day :)

Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Tory Burch
Sunglasses: Chanel
Accessories: H&M (necklace), Windsor store (knit hat and socks)

5 comments:

Powered by Blogger.