50 Shades of Blue









Happy Friday everyone!! Who is excited for the weekend? It’s been such a crazy week running around the city, finishing up a few projects, and saving lives. Luckily, I'm flying out to the warm, sunny Orlando this weekend!

I was extremely excited to shoot this look. I bought this gorgeous leather jacket in January, but I just never had the chance to take it out. It’s been a freezing winter in NYC, and I can’t even leave my apt unless I have 3 layers on. I am so glad it’s finally spring! I love the style of this BCBG Maxazria jacket; it’s edgy, chic, and cool. I paired a white tank with my cobalt blue skirt. This type of skirts is fun and creates the perfect combination of sexy and cute. Since I was meeting a few friends for lunch, I decided to take my Sophie Hulme box flap bag because the size of this bag fits all my essential necessities, such as my phone, credit card holder, lip gloss, mirror, and my roll on Burberry Brit perfume.

Anyways, I hope everyone will have a glorious day and a fun-filled weekend.

Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Jacket: BCBG Maxazria
Top: Leith from Nordstrom
Bottom: Harlyn (the Jenny skirt)
 Bag: Sophie Hulme (box flap bag, teal blue)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (aviators) from Sunglass Hut
Accessories: Necklace - Nordstrom, Rings - Luv aj

2 comments:

  1. awesome look ; -)



    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks love <3 I will deff check out your new post!! :)

      -Miss Fiora

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.