Looking forward to spring













Heyy friends!! Happy Tuesday!! Welcome to my blog. I am extremely excited because this is my first blog post. It's spring but still freezing in NYC. I paired this bright yellow, knit sweater with a mini, black skirt that I bought from Japan. Since it's only 35 degrees out, I slipped on a pair of sheer black stockings to keep my legs a little warmer. I absolutely love this combination. It's cute, playful and chic.

Thank you so much for reading and have a happy day :)

Coat: BCBGMaxazria 
Top: Zara
Bottom: Little boutique from Japan
Stockings: Hue
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Proenza Schouler
Sunglasses: Gucci
Accessories: Michele watch, David Yurman bracelet, Revolve rings

5 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks so trendy and chic!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babe <3 I miss you!! We have to get together asap!

      Delete
  2. Love the color of the bag! (and the design too!)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.